Event: Due to various upcoming events in the Venezuelan political cycle, U.S. government officials are not permitted to travel outside of Caracas. Therefore, U.S. Consular Officers will not be able to provide routine consular services outside of Caracas and will be restricted to emergency services January 7-14, 2019. All consular services will still be available at the U.S. Embassy in Caracas.
While U.S. Embassy Caracas is unaware of any planned demonstrations or protests, they can occur with little notice.
Actions to Take:
- For any emergency services, please contact U.S. Embassy Caracas.
- Avoid any demonstrations or large gatherings.
- U.S. Embassy, Venezuela
For all inquiries about ACS services email email@example.com or call +58 (212) 975-6411 between the hours of 3:00 to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, except U.S. and Venezuelan holidays.
For emergency assistance after hours call +58 (212) 907-8400
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Venezuela country information
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates.
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.