Event: Demonstrations are scheduled to take place throughout Venezuela starting on February 22 and are expected to continue in the following days. The movement of U.S. government personnel will be restricted to the vicinity of the U.S. Embassy.
Actions to Take:
- U.S. government personnel are advised to avoid the area of demonstrations and large gatherings. U.S. citizens should also avoid demonstrations and large gatherings.
- Monitor local news media for updates.
- U.S. Embassy, Venezuela
For all inquiries about ACS services email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +58 (212) 975-6411 between the hours of 3:00 to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, except U.S. and Venezuelan holidays.
For emergency assistance after hours call +58 (212) 907-8400
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Venezuela country information
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP)(https://step.state.gov/step) to receive security updates.
Follow us on Twitter and Facebook