Event: Demonstrations are scheduled to take place throughout Venezuela on February 2 and may continue in the following days. The movement of U.S. government personnel will be restricted to the vicinity of the U.S. Embassy.
Actions to Take:
- U.S. government personnel are advised to avoid the area of any demonstration and large gatherings. U.S. citizens should also avoid demonstrations and large gatherings.
- Monitor local news media for updates.
- U.S. Embassy, Venezuela
For all inquiries about ACS services email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +58 (212) 975-6411 between the hours of 3:00 to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, except U.S. and Venezuelan holidays.
For emergency assistance after hours call +58 (212) 907-8400
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Venezuela country information
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) (https://step.state.gov/step) to receive security updates.
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.