Message for U.S. Citizens: Resumption of Operations at U.S. Consular Agency In Maracaibo, Zulia April 30, 2018
The U.S. Embassy informs U.S. citizens that the U.S. Consular Agency in Maracaibo has resumed operations effective April 30, 2018. The U.S. Consular Agency offers guidance on U.S. citizens’ services for the Maracaibo district. Please note, the office does not process visa applications and cannot provide any information regarding visa services. For more information on nonimmigrant visas, please visit http://www.ustraveldocs.com or call (+58) 212-335-7884.
The Consular Agent is available on Mondays from 8:30 AM to 12:00 PM and 2:30 PM to 5:00 PM to provide emergency consular services to U.S. citizens and guidance on routine citizen services available at the U.S. Embassy in Caracas.
Location: Centro Venezolano Americano de Zulia (CEVAZ)
Calle 63 #3E-60
Telephone: (+58) 261-2000644
As a reminder, the following services are only offered at the Consular Section at the U.S. Embassy, Caracas:
- First time U.S. passport applications
- Renewal applications for U.S. passports
- Notary services
- Applications for Consular Reports of Birth Abroad (CRBA)
For more information on these services, please visit our webpage, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- U.S. Embassy, Caracas, Venezuela https://ve.usembassy.gov/
For all inquiries about ACS services email email@example.com or call +58 (212) 975-6411 between the hours of 3:00 to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, except American and Venezuelan holidays.
For emergency assistance after hours call +58 (212) 907-8400
- State Department – Consular Affairs 888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Country Specific Information for Venezuela.
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security messages and make it easier to locate you in an emergency.
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.