The U.S. Embassy informs U.S. citizens that the U.S. Consular Agency in Maracaibo is closed temporarily, until further notice. Any citizen needing routine or emergency services should contact the U.S. Embassy in Caracas using the contact information below.
- U.S. Embassy, Caracas, Venezuela https://ve.usembassy.gov/
For all inquiries about ACS services email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +58 (212) 975-6411 between the hours of 3:00 to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, except American and Venezuelan holidays.
For emergency assistance after hours call +58 (212) 907-8400
- State Department – Consular Affairs 888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Country Specific Information for Venezuela.
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security messages and make it easier to locate you in an emergency.
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.