The U.S. Consular Agency in Maracaibo provides information regarding consular services to U.S. citizens on Mondays from 8:30 AM to 12:00 PM and 2:30 PM to 5:00 PM.. The U.S. Consular Agency does not process visa applications and cannot provide any information regarding visa services. For more information on nonimmigrant visas, please visit www.ustraveldocs.com or call (+58) 212-335-7884.
Centro Venezolano Americano de Zulia (CEVAZ)
Calle 63 #3E-60
Telephone: (+58) 261-2000644
Consular Services Provided
The US Consular Agency in Maracaibo provides information to U.S. citizens on consular services and can provide the services listed below.
- Notarization of Form DS-3053 Statement of Consent – Issuance of a Passport to a Minor Under Age 16
- Acceptance of DS-5504 Application for a U.S. Passport – Corrections, Name Change within 1 Year of Passport Issuance, and Limited Passport Holders
The Consular Agency currently DOES NOT offer the following services:
- First time U.S. passport applications
- Renewal applications for U.S. passports that expired within the last 10 years
- Notary services
- Provide any information regarding Non-Immigrant or Immigrant visa
- Applications for Consular Reports of Birth Abroad (CRBA)
If you are a U.S. citizen who needs emergency assistance in Maracaibo, please call the U.S. Embassy in Caracas at 0212-975-6411 during business hours and ask to speak to the American Citizen Services Section. After hours, please call 0212-907-8400.
- See the State Department’s travel websitefor the Travel Advisory and Country Specific Information for Venezuela.
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security messages and make it easier to locate you in an emergency.
- Contact the U.S. Embassy in Venezuela, located at Calle F con Calle Suapure, Lomas de Valle Arriba, at +58 212-975-6411 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. After-hours emergency number for U.S. citizens is 0212-907-8400.
- Call 1-888-407-4747 toll-free in the United States and Canada or 1-202-501-4444 from other countries from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, Monday through Friday (except U.S. federal holidays).