Visit the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) webpage for information on the different benefits available to you, and the requirements to apply for them.

How to contact the Department of Veterans Affairs?

If you reside in Venezuela and have questions regarding services provided by the Social Security Administration (SSA), you must contact the SSA Federal Benefits Unit (FBU) located in Costa Rica.  For more information on their services and how to contact them, please visit their webpage at: